Compliance under section 92 of the Indian Companies Act, 2013:-
Every company shall prepare a return (hereinafter referred to as the annual return) in the prescribed form containing the particulars as they stood on the close of the financial year regarding:-
- its registered office, principal business activities, particulars of its holding, subsidiary and associate companies;
- its shares, debentures and other securities and shareholding pattern;
- its members and debenture-holders along with changes therein since the close of the previous financial year;
- its promoters, directors, key managerial personnel along with changes therein since the close of the previous financial year;
- meetings of members or a class thereof, Board and its various committees along with attendance details;
- remuneration of directors and key managerial personnel;
- penalty or punishment imposed on the company, its directors or officers and details of compounding of offences and appeals made against such penalty or punishment;
- matters relating to certification of compliances, disclosures as may be prescribed;
- details, as may be prescribed, in respect of shares held by or on behalf of the Foreign Institutional Investors; and
- such other matters as may be prescribed, and signed by a director and the company secretary, or where there is no company secretary, by a company secretary in practice:
Every company shall place a copy of the annual return on the website of the company, if any, and the web-link of such annual return shall be disclosed in the Board's report.
Every company shall file with the Registrar a copy of the annual return, within sixty days from the date on which the annual general meeting is held or where no annual general meeting is held in any year within sixty days from the date on which the annual general meeting should have been held together with the statement specifying the reasons for not holding the annual general meeting, with such fees or additional fees as may be prescribed.
Compliance under section 92 (3) – Annual Return of Motorola Mobility India Private LimitedFY2021FY2022
Compliance under section 92 (3) – Annual Return of Motorola Mobility Chennai Private Limited FY2021 FY2022
Compliance under section 135(4) of the Indian Companies Act,2013:-
CSR Policy of Motorola Mobility India Private Limited
- Every company having net worth of rupees five hundred crore or more, or turnover of rupees one thousand crore or more or a net profit of rupees five crore or more during the immediately preceding financial year shall constitute a Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of the Board consisting of three or more directors, out of which at least one director shall be an independent director. Provided that where a company is not required to appoint an independent director under sub-section (4) of section 149, it shall have in its Corporate Social Responsibility Committee two or more directors.
- The Board of every company referred shall:
(a) after taking into account the recommendations made by the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, approve the Corporate Social Responsibility Policy for the company and disclose contents of such Policy in its report and also place it on the company's website, if any, in such manner as may be prescribed; and
(b) ensure that the activities as are included in Corporate Social Responsibility Policy of the company are undertaken by the company.
- According to rules 9 of Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Amendment Rules, 2021 dated 22.01.2021 - The Board of Directors of the Company shall mandatorily disclose the composition of the CSR Committee, and CSR Policy and Projects approved by the Board on their website, if any, for public access.