Motorola Babocush Newborn Comfort Cushion
Motorola Babocush Newborn Cushion
Babocush is an award-winning newborn baby comfort cushion with heartbeat and vibration that offers your newborn tummy time and relief from colic, reflux and flat head syndrome and it doesn’t need any other part to work.
soothing & comforting
Peaceful, womb-like conditions, to ensure your baby experiences that next best thing to being held in your arms. The babocush relieves gas, colic and reflux discomfort which means a happy baby and a happy you.
The babocush helps support tummy time, great for strengthening your baby’s neck, back and trunk as well as helping prevent flat-head syndrome, and promoting cognitive development. babocush allows airways to remain open and relaxed, reducing time taken to burp the baby.
heartbeat & vibration
Featuring soothing vibrations and a gentle heartbeat sound, to simulate being held by you which means less crying and a settled baby. Soothing vibrations with heartbeat sounds replicate the sound of your voice and beat of your heart*
newborn 0-6 months
Instead of a harsh transition to the real world for your newborn, the babocush is designed to feel like a familiar retreat. The babocush is portable, lightweight and versatile, meaning it's always to hand for your baby's comfort.
You need to register your product at https://hubbleconnected.com/register/.
You will need your receipt and to be within the 1-year warranty period.
You can register as many devices as you have in a single account.
The Babocush can be placed directly on the floor. Make sure the straps (E) are fastened and tucked securely under the Babocush, out of reach. Place the Babocush on a carpet or rug as it may slip and slide on wood, tiles or any other smooth surfaced floor.
To secure your baby into the Babocush, you must follow the instructions below carefully:
1. The vibrator should be tucked into the pouch in the mattress. The vibrator is essential to help babies to settle (they tend to not settle as well without it). Turn on the vibration (essential) and sound (optional). The vibrator requires 2 x 1.5v ‘C’ batteries (not supplied)
2. Unfasten all harness straps and lay them out flat.
3. The baby should be placed tummy down with their face to one side (You may place a muslin cloth below your baby’s face to avoid soiling the Babocush). The baby’s head should always be in the same position on the Babocush, no matter how large or small the baby is.
4. The middle strap is brought up between the legs and placed on the back. For smaller babies, the middle strap should be folded or tucked inside itself, against the babies back so that the Velcro receptive side is always exposed for the side straps to stick to. As the baby grows, it moves down the Babocush and the middle strap is long enough to allow for this.
5. One of the side straps should be placed on this middle strap and securely fastened with the Velcro.
6. The second strap should then be pulled over and fastened over the first. The side straps should sit just under the baby’s armpits, to ensure the baby is in the correct position.
7. The shoulder straps should then be fastened down for extra security.
8. You should easily be able to place two fingers inside the harness, ensuring it is not fastened too tightly.